Do you have a flair for B2B sales, a passion for data, and interested in joining a fast-growing startup - apply now!
🚀 Plaace (/pleɪs/) is a rapidly growing Norwegian tech startup on a mission to create vibrant streets and cities that people truly love. We do so with a platform fuelled by state-of-the-art analytics and newly available data sources to enable smarter decisions for every actor wanting to understand the physical world.
We work with some of the largest property companies, retailers and brokers including OBOS, Eiendomsspar, Stor-Oslo Eiendom, Norgesgruppen, CBRE, Princess, Fretex, etc.
And we are now scaling our commercial operations, and are looking for an analytical B2B seller to join our commercial team.
About the role
As our new Account Executive you will play a pivotal role in scaling our commercial operations, creating new business opportunities and landing customers. You'll build relations with C-level executives in some of Norways largest companies, ranging from property owners, retailers and brokers.
More specifically the job entails:
- Create your own deal-flow from cold outreach as well as referrals and inbound opportunities
- Own the sales process from start to finish (using Hubspot)
- Understanding customer problems, find their use cases and show the potential value creation.
- Conduct physical and virtual meetings, including product demos
- Iterate on commercial and pricing model, sales metrics and how we can convert more effectively
- Land new logos, and ensure customer satisfaction with the Customer Success Team.
Who we are looking for:
Someone who is ambitious, hungry and motivated by reaching commercial goals both personally and as a team. We're open for a range of past work experiences - from hands on B2B software sales to consulting.
We require that you speak Norwegian and are able to work from our office in Oslo. We look for the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years work experience with B2B sales with steller results
- Analytical understanding and ability to see the customers potential use cases
- Experience with either solution or value based selling.
- Startup mindset - comfortable working in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal Norwegian (Swedish and Danish can be accepted)
What do we offer?
At Plaace you’ll join a high-paced environment in a rapidly growing startup. We work in a fun and inspiring culture where you’ll get a ton of responsibility and freedom to contribute with your talent and experience.
You will work with smart, talented and committed colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
- Great opportunity to grow and developer you role and expertise over time
- A kick-ass office environment at StartupLab, 5 min (with subway) from the city center
- Flexible work culture - wfh a couple of times/week
- Lots of social activities, Friday beers, social dinners and company trips
Sounds interesting? Submit your application by hitting the apply button.