Do you have a flair for marketing, a passion for data, and interested in joining a fast-growing startup - apply now!
🚀 Plaace (/pleɪs/) is a rapidly growing Norwegian tech startup on a mission to create vibrant streets and cities that people truly love. We do so with a platform fuelled by state-of-the-art analytics and newly available data sources to enable smarter decisions for every actor wanting to understand the physical world.
We work with some of the largest property companies, retailers and brokers including OBOS, Eiendomsspar, Stor-Oslo Eiendom, Norgesgruppen, CBRE, Princess, Fretex, etc.
We are now scaling our commercial efforts, and are looking for a marketing genius with expertise in either product or growth marketing.
About the role
As our new Head of Marketing, you'll play a pivotal role in scaling our commercial operations, generating leads as well as nurturing and expanding the existing customer base. You'll co-create, own and execute on a company wide marketing strategy to help take the company to the next level. During execution, you can effectively use in-house capabilities on design, UI/UX, website, as well as managing outsourced projects to reach company targets.
More specifically the job entails:
Co-create and execute a marketing strategy, to achieve two main objectives:
- Attract new business opportunities
- Nurture and expand existing customer base
This will include:
- Understand the key customer segments, their use cases and value creation
- Produce content for ads, blog posts, white papers, SEO and website
- Develop a top-of-the-line SEO strategy and organic leads funnel
- Prioritise and play on a variety of different communication channels
- Iterate and optimise website for conversion
Who we are looking for:
We require that you speak Norwegian and are able to work from our office in Oslo. We look for the following qualifications:
- Marketing generalist with a speciality in either growth or product marketing
- Top notch Norwegian copywriter (English ability a bonus)
- Able to produce compelling content for a range of different channels and customer segments
- Hands-on experience with SEO strategies and execution
- Experience running SoMe marketing both organic and paid
- Strong project management skills for both internal and external deliverables
- 4-7 year experience
Bonus points for:
- Able to use the latest and greatest AI tools to boost productivity and output
What do we offer?
At Plaace you’ll join a high-paced environment in a rapidly growing startup. We work in a fun and inspiring culture where you’ll get a ton of responsibility and freedom to contribute with your talent and experience.
You will work with smart, talented and committed colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, both culturally and academically.
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your role and expertise over time
- A kick-ass office environment at StartupLab, 5 min (with subway) from the city center
- Flexible work culture - wfh a couple of times/week
- Lots of social activities, Friday beers, social dinners and company trips
Sounds interesting? Submit your application by hitting the apply button.